Wednesday, August 16, 2017

My my my haven't we evolved. The ugly mouths are surviving just fine. In fact they're on top of it all! I don't know where to begin, I'm not into exclusive editorials.


The words above where intended to be published 2/2014.. It was the many times the president (at the time) boasted of his good works. His vanity irked me to no end. I never got around to display my displeasure. Then the news headlines took over. Today, after having awakened with the reality that what I knew was true and real. That the media was controlled to dumb us down and hate each other and push major products  and they control 'us'. The ultimate awards for journalism was a joke. The finest of the vain boasted and ridiculed, bullied and disregarded the whole human race. Life is not sacred. Life is expendable. Every 'body', living and sacrificed means nothing to the people we trust to report, document and sanctify, everything we know and do, past, present and future.
That whole solidarity thing has neither merit or validity at that level. The bottom line is the people. The quiet ones. Those are the ones that made this change we are in now. While the media reports to the people, super sensational mega extraordinaire over the top sell me with snarkism crap, we the people sit back and wonder at which point we jump in to save the world or ourselves.
We should be reporting on all the destruction at the hands of companies that feed us and destroy us at the same time. On companies that, heal us and kill us at the same time. Companies that have the nerve to snub their nose at the the President of Our Country. Well guess what? There will be a difference  in their pockets come the next eight quarters. Little by little they will panic.
Pull out! Go ahead! Do it! I'm nowhere near finished, I'm just sleepy.

No comments: