Monday, September 10, 2012

Obama Counter

Got this from facebook. This is NOT IN DESPERATION!

So I reading a facebook article on ferocious women or something distracting and realize some meathead in the middle east is not compliant with the ancient laws not even his own. So I start to thunk, maybe, if I could connect the dots so I make sense of me to others (maybe even my own family) they would understand that, I like them are inbetween the worlds. Genetics divided by language divided by belief divided by nation divided by more nations divided by a couple of hundred years equals either a nutty head or a leader!

To offset the effects of populations, population's growth, stupidity and it's affects, life has to find a receiver.

With that in mind, and getting back to the article, More ferocious ...


Obama Counter

No comments: