Friday, March 16, 2012

VEEZ SCRUDE

Wild rant here! Santorium the glorium thinks the island of Puerto rico is the size of Australia! That we just placed an application to join the union. I thought he was smart. I waited for all to fall on their tookuses. We're back to the unpretentious, good will, good looking, good parent, good money maker, Mitt Romney to do the right thing now. We are so deep in a hole as a nation I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel, not in my lifetime. Luckily I won't be around for too long. I wish the Human Race the Best Of Luck getting out of this one.

We all have our individual problems and countries are no less the same. I would think, as we The USA and as leaders, we did what we had to do so to change the past and all history BUT now we have to undo our own doings!!! You all did it Ya'll, Now, UNDO IT!! For the sake of YOUR OWN!!
Oh, did I not say KISS MY WHATEVER ASS!!!

No comments: