Friday, March 23, 2012

The Racial Divide

As a nation we have to ensure our surival. This means we have to protect our own. If we can't have allies we'll have to fight our own battles.
Some times it's a visa versa persective. Especially with so many to protect! I believe some are called to battle and some are volunteered. Some volunteer and others battles are else where. The later may have outside influences. In other words, were not geared mentally or physically.
All thoughts that must be considered regarding a simpleton person who's dreams and wishes, personal background and length of life in congruent with present situation and (here's where the external factor comes in), and authorised freedoms in such a controled "set up" makes me think he's a lost soul that we influenced to be stupid and "act" that way. I am in NO WAY defending him! Personally I was offended when he was reffered to as a white hispanic or latino. Oh yeah let's not mention the "other" color. God forbid! No really GOD FORBID!!

My heart hurts because my life has been to protect and serve, me, mine, yours and ours in whatever capacity shape or form. I am neither niether! They "THROW" "US" away! But that's okay, it gives us a chance to survive and have lives because no one side wants to see the extreme view. Now it's an extreme viewing!
Life confined in a mental institution with no possibility for parole! Case closed!

No comments: