Thursday, September 20, 2012

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

This post is going in my 'security zone' also because it's hits my comfort zone and a matter of security to to all. Yes it's political so listen up.
The stats are in. 50 percent of the total population of the United States are dependent on the U.S. Government and don't pay taxes. It's true!
I am, you are too, in some way and don't want to be, but there seems to be no real way of making enough money to wipe your ass.
The other 50 percent are too rich to care and smile at every cute face and smooth voice until, 'That One Instance' they never knew was a variable in their lives. Then it's too late for them and already too late for anyone anyway. Does that make them first?
I voted for a man that was getting his pecker polished under his desk and was the 'Number One Liar' of all history, does that make me number one?
This man is now backing and supporting the the number one deceiver in the country. He has twisted the poor into a street pretzle. Yes I know what I'm saying. The truth is NO ONE HAS ANY SPENDING CASH! Not like before, when I was younger.
I live in one of the richest states in the union. now it's an onion! You have to peal back the smelly lies and layers of bull just to get to more crap! You all wait till you have the E.R. to visit and not the funeral home. Wait till you have to decide part 'D'!. Wait till then. The population should decide it for you. The STATS are in! You are sealing your own and the future's fate.
You are not aware of what is about to happen. You are not aware of the affair's on Earth at this time because you are too busy in your own vainity (if not vanity mirror). You are not aware that the European nations do not like our prez, his supporters, what his policies are and what he intends to do. Many things YOU DON'T EITHER!
I have to go...Would you trust a Mother jones 'independant news organization'? I am one too! I'm not for profit too! I'm poor too! Hmm I wonder what 'they' do with their money?

Thank you for your rebuttal Bill Maher.You of all people should know what it's like to 'live in a bubble'. BUT you do not mean anything politcally anymore because you are already silenced. You sealed your own fate a long time ago. It was only a matter of time. You do not believe in God! Your opinion means nothing any more. Not to me, not to the rest of the relious world. At one time you were amusing and a clown, now just a sorry ass.
Very much like David Letterman. His genes are very confusing. He obviously looks Jewish, then again he has a little of the blood cousin German. His loyalty is to the wealthy of course. They are the only ones that were able to make money in the last ten years and especially in the last 4!
There should be 'no rich person' endorsing anyone for presidency.

No comments: