Tuesday, April 24, 2012

AS I SAID

Once the laws are in place, it's only then I'll feel safe. It's only then I know where my city, county, state stands on protecting me. As a former New Yorker, personally the arguement could have gone either way. On the one hand, then and now would be polar opposites, if we had the use of weapons to protect own own, there would be civil wars in the north right now, while the south learned to deal with themselves, new attitudes (really old attitudes) migrated never to have ever been from those parts.
Now a new America. Suddenly laws have to be reviewed. Will they change over night? Personally I don't think so. It will be a long time just to review and, well, you can see where this could go.
I watch my every step. As so should you. know where you live. Even when you think the environment is safe and condusive to social integration, not! Once you sign a contract, or your license says different from where your from, you should look out for your life. Even if you're rich and have it like that.

No comments: