Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ONLY FOR THOSE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE!

On WordPress I wrote: While the economy is in a volitile state, most of us wish to know what to do to make extra money. If you lived in a major city there are actually many things you can do, participate in, bargain, barter, or trade for cash. Yes, in a big city! In the inner cities there’s an unspoken “brotherhood” that says I fear outsiders not “ourselves”.
In a more smaller city or town, or spralling suburbia, people live out of their cars, front porches, parking lots, garages, lawns, word of mouth moves slowly or online at the speed of light. So there are many “NOT” in the know. Then there are some of us that research our lives away. Some of us do learn a few things and with all that’s applied, voila’..”A Duh Moment”. Thank you to my new sponors and advertisers. Most importantly I hope you gather the information you need to “Wake Up” the money maker in you! It’s easy. Really! You sit there wondering what to do with your self anyway. You get on face book all day, Come on, you know you do! I did for a while. I won’t say it’s not fun, cause it is. It’s very easy to copy and paste, read, sacrifice the hours you need to learn something new. What and why wouldn’t you learn? If you have any questions, you know where to find me.
With all this said, where does this kid come in? Well, we’ve seen him on TV and many of us wonder whatm the heck is he saying and want. All you know is he’s trying to help you make money some how. I want to call him Gary because he reminds me of a child I tried to help a decade ago. No it’s not him but this all leads to the same thing and the same “Duh” moment. Sit and watch the video and look for the signs that say, “You can do this”! The signs are within you. You have to want this for yourself, for your self-growth. Again, you “DO” want to make money, RIGHT?tl

No comments: