Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspired

Let me get back to this, I had a dream,..no really "I had a dream recently",. and in this dream I'm in the company of the President of the United States. Insane isn't it. I don't remember any details, but you don't have to, you walk away a different person afterward anyway. Well, that was the feeling that stays with you. That's probably only the second time that ever happened to me. It's a great feeling. That feeling of being on top of the world, maybe even ruling it. I liked that dream. It was the current president. I forget who the other was, I was a child at that time. I "guess" we talked about major ideas and or projects. This is without a doubt a most Presidential couple. This could work. I still wish for Pegaseus.
UPDATE: NOT OPERATIVE

No comments: